Below are some resources that you can use to learn more about the Census:
- Washington Nonprofits
- Census Hard to Count Maps
- Learn about the Census at census.gov and contact the Census Bureau’s Public Information Office with questions.
- Review the Washington Budget and Policy Center’s fact sheet on the 2020 Census.
- Find out messages that resonate with different racial and ethnic communities.
- Start engaging your local government partners with resources available from the National League of Cities.
- Review the Counting for Dollars report to see how many federal dollars flow into programs serving Washington State residents.
- Review the report breakdown specifically for rural communities.
- 2020 Census Website. Click here.
- Promotional Materials in Spanish. Click here.
- Shape the Future video. Click here.
- Census 101 Fact Sheet. Click here.
- How We Protect Your Information. Click here.
- Handout for Hispanic Audiences. Click here.
- Handout for Migrant Workers. Click here.
- SW Washington Census Coalition Video with Children. Click here.
- U.S. Census Bureau Toolkit
- Census Bureau Toolkit for State and Local Agencies
- Pierce County CCC Toolkit
- Washington Nonprofits Toolkit
- Washington State Agency Toolkit
- Municipal Action Guide Toolkit
- Arab-American Social Media Toolkit (Yalla Count Me In)
- Census Resource Guide (National Urban League)
- Count the Nation (Creative partnership between USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and Wise Entertainment)
- Disability Community Toolkit (Disability Rights California)
- Faith Toolkit (2020 Census Faith Council)
- Census Sabbath Weekend Toolkit (Faith in Public Life)
- Hispanic Toolkit (Washington Commission on Hispanic Affairs)
- Indian Country Counts (National Congress of American Indians)
- Libraries Guide to the 2020 Census. (American Library Association)
For Planning Partners